Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Inordinate Enthusiasm Over Moderate Accomplishment... Yes Please.

You guys! Ok, this isn't a real post but I had to share something I'm inordinately proud of. I've been writing these vignettes into my personal life for about a month and a half now. You creeps have viewed my type-written heartandsoul over 500 times. 500! I know it's just a beautiful beginning, but after two PBR and two Cold Smoke tallboys, I felt an overwhelming compulsion to confirm how awesome you guys are. Also, E has to buy me a present now. Because she said she would. I hope it's good. I'll let you know when I do. Promise.



I love you all, and apparently you guys are kind of fond of me. Aaaah, we're going places together! 

Real post coming in 2-3 days.

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment