Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

No Time for Cameras, We'll Use Our Eyes Instead



Two hours ago I crawled into the Biscuit, intent on driving to Taco Bell and inhaling a XXL Grilled Streak Burrito. Then I realized my subconscious had sabotaged and left my wallet at work. So instead I made a collage of pictures that make me smile while listening to Matt & Kim. Now I'm sharing it with you, because I'm guessing most of you need something to smile about also.



while I know it’s letters that can spell
I hear now it’s words that can say
I decided to start writing less
and I’m talking more everyday

sixteen of our friends
a five seat bright red van
curbside view turn off of grand
pound my steering wheel
we yell to the windshield
I’m finally home
I’m finally home

I see that we’re made of
more than blood and bones
see we’re made of
sticks and stones
don’t forget to breathe
need locks for your keys
don’t forget to breathe now
forget to breathe now
-Matt & Kim, "Cameras"


I love you all very, very much. 


1 comment:

  1. I smiled big when I saw you used the "me n b" pic :)

    ReplyDelete